The Perfect Storage Solution In Cheltenham
At AVM Storage & Shipping, we offer a range of safe and secure storage units for all personal and business customers. Our flexible service makes it easy for you to manage your items. You can store with us for as little as just one week. If you find yourself running out of space, you can upgrade your current plan at any time and we’ll be able to offer you more suitable storage space.
Our large storage facility is based in Cheltenham and is ideal for storing a wide range of furniture & materials – even boats and caravans. AVM will provide you with your own secure and highly reliable containers in our purpose-built warehouse. To enquire about our storage units in Cheltenham and what’s included within our storage service, please call our specialist and friendly team today on0800 833 932.
Highly Secure Storage Units In Cheltenham
Each of our storage units in Cheltenham and other containers has been designed to offer optimal security to ensure that your most valuable items are safely secure and protected, ensuring that our customers can have peace of mind when they choose AVM Storage and Shipping. To offer even further protection and safeguarding of your possessions, all of our storage units have 24/7 security and CCTV monitoring and have been fitted with the most advanced security systems, preventing unauthorised personnel to enter the premises.
As with all our storage facilities, insurance is available from as little as 50p per week per the £1,000 value of items stored. For more information on our insurance policy, terms and prices, contact a member of our team today.
Collection And Delivery For Our Storage Service In Cheltenham
We’re proud to offer a collection & delivery service to all our customers. We understand that moving possessions can be a very stressful process, especially when moving homes, but with our collection and delivery service, we will help reduce the stress of the situation for you. If you’re having difficulties transporting your items and materials to your unit, we are more than happy to help you and can cater to your lifestyle and schedule. If you are moving homes, find out more about our removals Cheltenham service.
Our storage collection and delivery service rates are extremely competitive and start from £1/day per 250 cubic feet/7 cubic metre containers. Contact us today to find out more about our collect & delivery rates. Concessionary rates also apply to clients looking for long-term storage solutions.
Flexible Storage Solutions On Our Storage Units In Cheltenham
Whether you are looking to store your belongings ahead of a move, or your business is in transition, we have a wide range of storage options for personal and commercial use. We’re always striving to ensure that the storage of your personal and commercial items are efficiently stored, offering easy and flexible solutions catered to you. Our convenient and accessible space makes it easy for you to manage items week by week, all at one of the most affordable prices in Cheltenham.
You’re able to store any of your belongings for as long as you like. For long-term storage options, you can contact a member of our team for discounts in pricing and space, depending on the type of items you are looking to store. All our warehouses are thoroughly clean, dry and safe, ensuring that your possessions are protected from any moisture, dirt or damage. If you’re unsure as to the type and amount of storage space you need, our specialist and experienced team can offer you guidance on the best storage solutions for you. Give us a call on 0800 833 932.
Storage Units In Cheltenham For Home Removals
Whether you’re moving cities or just around the corner, we understand the difficulties and stress that come with moving home. That’s why at AVM, our flexible and affordable storage solutions make moving home a little bit easier. With a range of options available depending on the size and length of your move, we’re here to accommodate your needs. This includes any last-minute changes in the amount of storage required, along with any assistance you make require ahead of the move.
If you’re having difficulties moving certain belongings or items to your new home, our removals team are on hand to help. AVM’s customers can also benefit greatly from our collection and delivery service. If you’re unable to drop off any items for storage or would like stored items delivered, we’re able to arrange a time that best suits you and deliver directly to your door, all at a highly competitive and unbeatable price.
Commercial Storage Units Cheltenham
Our commercial storage is ideal for a range of businesses who are looking to store stock, office items or are in the transition of relocating premises. At AVM, we understand the importance of efficiency and quality when it comes to business, which is why we offer a range of solutions depending on your business needs.
With competitive business rates, our storage solutions are ideal for storing your company’s online stock, as well as any additional stock you may have that simply doesn’t fit. This makes our units ideal for online sellers and e-retailers who are experiencing growth at a rate that is difficult to manage. The flexibility of our service means you can store your stock for as little as one week, or for as long as you need.
As business owners, we understand the importance of security, privacy and protection. All of your stock, items and materials are carefully stored in our clean and dry warehouses, with 24-hour security making sure your items are safe.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Our Storage Units in Cheltenham?
No matter whether you’re looking for short term or long term, choosing storage for your belongings in Cheltenham, has a wide range of benefits. These benefits include;
- Storage Helps Businesses –If you are a business with extra equipment or office supplies that fill up potentially usable space in your building, a self-storage unit can be a great option! It’ll help keep your work environment organised and free from any potential hazards.
- Store Items for the Winter –If you like to protect your summer garden equipment and furniture throughout the winter, then indoor storage can be an excellent place to store these without filling your home or garage.
- Store Your Sports Equipment –If you are a keen sportsman, then you likely know that your sports can take up a lot of room in your home! Storage is a great place to put your equipment, where you’ll have around-the-clock, secure access to your items.
- You’re Moving Home – You never realise how much stuff you truly have until you’re faced with moving home! Renting a storage space for either a short or extended period of time will solve this problem and give you space for those less used items.
- Declutter Your Home – Sometimes, especially if you live in a smaller home, your belongings can begin to take over. Renting a storage space will solve this and with some decluttering, soon enough you’ll have a spacious and organised space to live comfortably in.
- You Travel a Lot –Do you have a job that requires you to travel often? Maybe you simply enjoy travelling and do so recreationally a lot. If you have larger bulky items that are simply too big to take on your travels, consider putting them into storage. Then, you’ll know that your prized possessions are always protected wherever you are in the world.
We’re Here to Help You
Here at AVM, we are experts in self storage and are dedicated to ensuring that you get the best possible service. When you choose us, we’ll ensure that your belongings are safe and always treated just as you would treat them yourself.
Our facilities are frequently used for personal home moves and businesses, including council’s, solicitors and families. We also offer concessionary rates for long-term storing. If you are interested in our storage service call us today on – 0800 833 932
Safe and Secure Units
All our warehouses are alarmed, CCTV monitored and with the additional benefit of on-site security.
The containers are well maintained and easily accessible. We offer very competitive rates from £1.00 per day per 250 cubic foot/7 cubic metre container.
Insurance is available for all storage facilities, charged at 50p per week, per £1000 value of goods.
Our facilities are used by the private and business sectors alike, including councils, solicitors to name but a few.
- Facilities available for storing furniture and personal effects, archive, vehicles, boats and caravans.
- Our Storage Division provides safe and secure storing in your own individual wooden container(s), in our purpose built warehouses.
- All our warehouses are alarmed, CCTV monitored and with the additional benefit of on-site security.
Packing and labelling
- Insurance is available for all facilities, charged at 50p per week, per £1000 value of goods
- Our facilities are used by the private and business sectors alike, including councils, solicitors to name but a few.
- A collection/delivery service is also available, with concessionary rates for long-term storing clients.