Our Shipping Service
Our International Division enables us to transport goods to worldwide destinations by land, sea or air from our head office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Whether you need to move a few small items to France or your entire household contents, vehicles, caravans and boats to Australia we have the solution.
We provide an all-inclusive shipping service, which means we handle full documentation, customs, collection, groupage, palletising, export wrapping and banding, and container loading in 20’ and 40’ containers as required.
Our comprehensive full package means our teams of dedicated professionals arrange everything for you, including full documentation and customs clearance thereby eliminating the stress and minimising the cost.
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It’s useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you’re going on a trip for a few days.